Sorry, there was an error retrieving the next set of items.
- Dr. Bertie Simmons' memoir, Whispers of Hope: The Story of My Life, is officially out! On Saturday, November 2 at the Houston Museum of African American Culture, 150 of Dr. Bertie Simmons' friends, family, former students and coworkers celebrated her book launch. Interested in learning more about Dr. Simmons? Check out her book here.
- Commemorate National Recycling Day with our client, CompuCycle, and its new state-of-the-art shredder line on November, 15.
- Join the Like Minds team in taking a stand against hate in the first-ever Anti-Defamation League Walk Against Hate! We'll be walking in unity on Sunday, November 17th.
- Multifamily developer client, Dakota Enterprises, is hosting a holiday pop-up market at its newest community, Magnolia Park Apartments, on December 8. Support local makers with your holiday gift purchases this year!
- An event so nice we're mentioning it twice! Join us for our first-ever "Strategic Social Media Workshop for (c)3s and Socially-Responsible Businesses" at Houston Crime Stoppers on December 10. Register here!
- If you're a non-profit looking for social media know-how you can execute NOW, be sure to join us at the FREE "Gift of Guidance" Social Media Breakfast Houston on Friday, December 13!
- Are you attending any events that should be on our radar? Drop us a line!