MENTAL HEALTH MARKETING
As a former master's student in Marriage & Family Therapy at University of Houston Clear Lake, Like Minds' mental health marketing services marry Jenny and the team's marketing know how with their passion for mental health.
Like Minds' mental health marketing suite of services enables mental health practitioners and organizations to gain the necessary knowledge to ensure their marketing initiatives are buttoned up, that they are seen as experts within the mental health space and that, ultimately, they can attract clientele.
Your mental health practice can take advantage of Like Minds' mental health marketing services through any or all of the following opportunities.
Social Media Guidelines
Like Minds will work with your practice or organization to ensure you are protecting boundaries and utilizing social media ethically.
This process includes:
- Our team facilitating a one-hour meeting with you (or your team) to understand how your practice is currently utilizing social media
- Reviewing and taking note of gaps within your current informed consent forms
- Reviewing your current social media channels in order to identify opportunities to include social media disclaimers
- Development of and/or updates to your current informed consent to include language surrounding social media best practices
- Creation of disclaimer to include on social media channels along with instructions to implement
- One hour recap meeting to review all provided assets and any needs moving forward
Investment: $1,200 one time fee
Our team can simultaneously develop internal social media guidelines that provide guidance to your larger therapeutic team surrounding your own practice's boundaries. This can be added for an additional fee.
Marketing Analysis & Plan
Does your practice and its website, email marketing and/or social media efforts stand out? Are you properly positioning yourself to reach the clients you're hoping to serve?
Our Marketing Analysis and Planning services include:
- Completing a competitive analysis of up to five key competitors or aspirational competitors
- Conducting a SWOT analysis of your own brand, messaging and digital or traditional marketing/communications efforts
- Developing an introductory (3-6 month) plan to either jumpstart, maintain or upgrade your digital and/or traditional marketing efforts
- Our team facilitating a half-day training with you (or your team) to showcase our findings and train you on the Plan
Investment: $2,500 - $5,000 one time fee
Hourly, Half-Day or Full-Day Consultation Sessions
Our team is also available to brainstorm, bounce ideas off of or strategize in real time OR to present to your team surrounding myriad topics depending on your needs.
- Hourly: $200/hour (Book here)
- Half-Day (4 hours): $750
- Full Day (8 hours): $1,400
Any of Like Minds' Core Services
Should your practice or organization need a more full-service approach, our team can support you through any or all of our core services.