FALL PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERN
We're on the hunt for the best and brightest communications and marketing talent to join our team as our next Public Relations Intern as soon as possible. This is a paid, Houston-based/remote, 15-20 hour/week role. The right candidate would earn the opportunity to grow into a full-time communications/public relations team member.
Are you a recent college graduate or a communications professional with 1-2 years of relevant experience in the PR, communications or journalism spaces? Are you looking for a creative team to dream big with, flex your big-picture thinking with and learn and grow alongside?
We want to hear from you if:
- You have a passion for public relations, communications and writing!
- You are an exceptional writer and are well-versed in AP style!
- You are a grammar and spelling guru!
- You have 1-2 years of relevant experience in an agency or internal setting OR you've recently graduated from college with a PR or related degree!
- You are energized by building relationships with members of the media, influencers and/or ongoing partners!
- You know how to cultivate a unique brand voice across traditional communications platforms and tactics!
- You know how to craft a compelling story in writing!
- You are a news junkie...you love to consume the news in a variety of formats (TV, radio, online, print, podcast...)!
- You love big picture planning but don't lose sight of the details!
- You understand basic office etiquette including responding to emails in a timely manner, sending calendar invites, presenting/public speaking, etc.!
- You are passionate about mission-driven clientele and the impact marketing space!
- You are growth-oriented and interested in learning alongside a creative and hard-working team!
If you're excited about the opportunity to work for a growing company that represents mission-driven businesses and organizations and that emphasizes making an impact, please email your resume, cover letter and writing samples or similar relevant experience to Melina!