We're on the hunt for the best and brightest communications and marketing talent to join our team as our next Public Relations & Digital/Social Media Intern as soon as possible. This is a paid, Houston-based/remote, 15-20 hour/week role. The right candidate would earn the opportunity to grow into a full-time communications team member.
Are you a recent college graduate or a communications professional with 1-2 years of relevant experience in the copywriting, social media, email marketing, PR, communications or journalism spaces? Are you looking for a creative team to dream big with, flex your big-picture thinking with and learn and grow alongside?
We want to hear from you if:
- You have at least 1-2 years of relevant social media, email marketing and/or agency experience (or have relevant collegiate experience)!
- You are consistently chasing the next big social media or content marketing trend!
- You dream about and love developing social media and email marketing content and/or strategies that incite action!
- You know how to style the perfect shot, craft the punniest copy and source relevant user-generated content!
- You are energized by building and engaging with digital communities!
- You know how to cultivate a unique brand voice across digital media!
- Your social media knowledge extends beyond Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn...TikTok much?
- You are just as comfortable de-escalating conflict on review websites as you are facilitating a Facebook Live or launching branded Instagram Stories!
- You're a self-proclaimed MailChimp and Constant Contact ninja!
- You love big picture planning but don't lose sight of the details!
- You are passionate about mission-driven clientele and the impact marketing space!
- You are growth-oriented and interested in learning alongside a passionate and hard-working team!
If you're excited about the opportunity to work for a growing company that represents mission-driven businesses and organizations and that emphasizes making an impact, please email your resume and cover letter to Melina!