Social Media Guidelines
Like Minds will work with your practice or organization to ensure you are protecting boundaries and utilizing social media ethically.
This process includes
- Our team facilitating a one-hour meeting with you (or your team) to understand how your practice is currently utilizing social media
- Reviewing and taking note of gaps within your current informed consent forms
- Reviewing your current social media channels in order to identify opportunities to include social media disclaimers
- Development of and/or updates to your current informed consent to include language surrounding social media best practices
- Creation of disclaimer to include on social media channels along with instructions to implement
- One hour recap meeting to review all provided assets and any needs moving forward
$1,200 one time fee
Our team can simultaneously develop internal social media guidelines that provide guidance to your larger therapeutic team surrounding your own practice's boundaries. This can be added for an additional fee.