Our first time working with Dubin's Fine Jewelry, we were thrilled to support a locally-owned jeweler with a passion for giving back.
Case Study: Dubin's Fine Jewelry Book for a Book Campaign
While Dubin's Fine Jewelry is a staple within Houston's Jewish community, the retailer wanted to expand beyond this to potential customers across Houston and Texas. As a secondary goal, Dubin's was hoping to introduce its "Book for a Book" pendant just in time for the holidays as a way to give back to the community and showcase its giving spirit.
Like Minds recommended partnering with a well-known non-profit organization, Books Between Kids, to receive a portion of the proceeds of all pendants sold. Like Minds worked with the organization to cross-promote to its audience.
- Like Minds recommended securing an exclusive media partner to announce the new product.
- Like Minds invited media to the showroom to see the pendants over a glass of champagne; Like Minds asked these media members about their favorite childhood books and donated these books to the non-profit partner in their honor.
Like Minds selected three influencers who focused on philanthropy and fashion to cover the product line.
- 14.4% of website traffic during the November 2020 campaign was thanks to Like Minds' PR efforts.
- Exclusive announcement secured with CultureMap, enabling the story to be published across Austin, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio Markets.
- 15 total pieces of coverage secured during month-long campaign including Cup of Charisma blog, Curate to Cure blog, Maggie Flecknoe of CW39, CultureMap, Jewish Herald Voice and The Centurion.
- Total estimated reach of 825K with 3,520 estimated views.